Thread: Aku no Hana
View Single Post
04-06-2013   #4 (permalink)
Pshfrk
[ うそつき ] M e m o i r
Games
Grand ChaseMapleStoryRagnarok OnlineRequiem
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW Junior

Pshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud ofPshfrk has much to be proud of
IGN: Tsurukie
Class: Eir lu_eir
Guild: Titans

Interesting . Reminds me of stuff like " Perfect Blue ", although . . . I think they really didn't even try to ease up in between frames at all :/ it's also kind of odd to see a lot of faceless people when they're that near, but hey . . . At first I thought it was kind of symbolic, until the eyes started to pop up out of nowhere <_< ANYWAY, I was kind of not that into it, until boom ~ Nakamura appeared, so I'll stick around for a while ( also the ending pulled me in, as well )

I loved the ending & the BGM in general . WHERE'S HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NIIIII ! ?

EDIT : Oh, yeah ! I second Pocky . That boy was really, really, REALLY annoying D: I was like " UGH GET OUT . DISAPPEAR " when he was like " dacing " or idk and his VA doesn't help AT ALL D:<

Last edited by Pshfrk; 04-06-2013 at 01:44 AM.