Thread: Aku no Hana
View Single Post
04-05-2013   #3 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

at 1st i thought it was the method when animators snap irl pics and then draw on them(luv this style btw), but i was wrong. the art is different and it doesn't bug me that much. the ONLY thing that i can't stand is the MC's friends, esp. that fat ugly guy omfg. i almost threw up my organs when another 1 guy finished going to the urinal and forgot to wash smh!!

the 1st ep was rlly slow and since it's psychological im being real cautious, it's either gunna be a hit or miss for me, we'll see. the ED is disturbing, but it has a nice melody.