View Single Post
04-03-2013   #1408 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
Hey, Zgm, you say the Norse gods are not worth investing in anymore what with the starter ultimate evolutions. Well, has their ultimate evolutions changed your mind on that?

Also, have you JP players done Ice Hera and Valk dungeon yet? You JP pictures should post pics of your boxes, I wwant to see how mine compares, since we've all been playing for around the same time (barring Zgm, who was rank 120 when I began >__>).

Lastly, I think a lot of the newer updates have made the guide quite outdated, to say the least. It deserves an update, I think!

My opinion of them is still pretty much the same. They are great to have, but I am not really aiming for them. Freya's the only Norse god whom I feel is great esp for a Valk team, because Valk teams are always lacking that grass monster. With all 5 ultimate evolved starters, I don't really find myself wanting them desperately on my main account. My Valk account managed to get one Freya somehow, so all's good.

Ice Hera's not too hard.

Pair it up with an Odin. You can replace Abyss Neptune with dark toy dragon. Only works for Hell.

Valk, still too damn hard for me for now. I got crushed pretty bad. The latest "easy" team involves the light/dark angel Lucifer, but I don't have that. Will have to grind my dark team a lot more to brute force it through.

I want to update the guide, but I am way too busy now, and there's too many new additions. I'll work on it when my finals is over.

Also, monster box. My dark, water and grass team is pretty much complete now, but there isn't much progression for a while.

Spoiler!

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-03-2013 at 08:05 AM.