Thread: Magi
View Single Post
04-02-2013   #119 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

25:

welp, that wasn't so bad since they added all the good stuff in at the end to make up for that nasty handshaket orz. apparently dunya didn't completely get killed? well, she deserves all my hugs anyways.

i just fking luv vinea and the whole kou/ren family. there was more kouen screentime

so it WAS oppaimon, zagan, amon, focalor, zepar, vinea + etc in that alma toran scene after all, the colors/animation reaffirmed it for me.

scheherazade & yunan also got animated -w-
manga:
Spoiler!

honestly, the later half of the anime just paints alibaba in such an annoying light, he's def more lovable in the manga. im glad magnostadt arc won't have much of him in it, i can bare w/ pirate mother & reim solo journey. idk how to feel abt next season, i guess im just happy there's more? second season = 2nd chance to make things right(hopefully). im more excited abt sinbad's adventures tho, he was a real cutie in his youth.