View Single Post
04-01-2013   #697 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

i lied; teen wolf comes back juneish. they're giving danny one of the twin alpha dudes as a boyfriend, which is really awesome. i've always felt that supporting the actual established gay male (and PoC at that) on the show to have his own relationship would have been a better effort than vying to make sterek canon in regards to trying to up ***** exposure in tv. i mean, i love sterek, but it is probably one of the more superficial ships i deign to sail.

spring cleaning. that reminds me! 4ish months til i leave home for good. :* i finally tackled the depths of my closet and bagged all the stuff that was either too ugly/small/big for me. and ofc when i went to salvation army to drop it off they were having a 50% sale on everything. oTL

so i made the rounds (about like 4 times in total) and got a buttload of stuff for super cheap. mostly stuff that is DIY fodder, but i am pretty happy about the photography/image-heavy books i got that i can use for an inspo-board. and, you can never have too many grandpa sweaters

--

oh yeah! it's confirmed that next season of AHS is keyworded with something having to do with covens. i'm not sure if it'll be based in salem like what fans predicted, but it's definitely witchy themed. can you imagine jessica lange playing a kick-ass witch? oh god.

hrmm i feel like changing my signature. what should the new one be?? wait, what theH ECK I STILL DIDN'T GET MY PIXEL SQUARE FROM THE OTHER ONE ;_; /cry