View Single Post
03-30-2013   #1386 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
So it looks like the Noel Dragons are coming to the US this Easter-I'll be picking up a blue one myself, so that I can beat 2 Heroes stoneless (Stall and let Neptune do all the work). What are your thoughts on which Noel dragon to pick, guys? Zgmfx, do you still have that link to the guy who beat 2 Heroes with a Noel team?
It's a fire team though, not something you'll want if you're planning to use Neptune.

Basically, you'll want something along the lines of high HP and recover in the water team and tank it out. Neptune, Siren and a bunch of high HP/rec water monsters should do the trick (Mech Dragon, Lakshmi, Siegfried, Water Golem etc).

If the level of your water teams are high enough, I'll suggest pairing up a Xmas Dragon with a Lakshmi instead. 3xHP/Rec should be good enough, and the 1.5x atk can prove useful in the first stage.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 03-30-2013 at 08:38 PM.