View Single Post
03-30-2013   #1384 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnao
I just restarted with the fire type and got a fire magic swordsman from the rare gacha. Should I keep going on restart until I get a dark type god monster?
Rolling a Fire Starter and Fire Magic Swordsman is not a bad choice, since Fire Swordsman usually can't be easily farmed, and there are two other core Fire monster (Titan & Echidna) that can be farmed from regular stage.

Not to mention that once you trained all these fire monster up, in the future when you get a Goemon (double of Goemon get you x25 damage when under 20% HP), you can just use them members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddypinata
So it looks like the Noel Dragons are coming to the US this Easter-I'll be picking up a blue one myself, so that I can beat 2 Heroes stoneless (Stall and let Neptune do all the work). What are your thoughts on which Noel dragon to pick, guys? Zgmfx, do you still have that link to the guy who beat 2 Heroes with a Noel team?
Had to google it to know what the hell is Noel Dragon...(why didn't you guys just call it xmas dragon? >_>)

It's pretty simple, get 2 Xmas Dragon of any element and get your HP as high as possible (at least higher than 3 of the Vampires' combined damage, for worst case scenario), and RCU value to at least around 1~1.4k.

You can also swap out one of the xmas dragon for a resist monster like Neptune, but just need to make sure you have enough HP to tank through.