1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
To be honest it was somewhat shocking, to lose a game I invested 4+ years in and losing my 330+ Fox, I had to take it all in losing it.
2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
Well I did try Leauge of Legends for a bit, but I didn't like it, granted it's a good game, but I felt it wasn't for me, however I've been playing lots of older fighting games at the moment.
3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
Possibly, if it were run better.
4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
Yes, I'm just thinking maybe if they actually took the time to fix things, rather than updating myHax maybe they wouldn't have closed the game