View Single Post
03-29-2013   #43 (permalink)
MarkM
ggFTW Stalker

MarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to beholdMarkM is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MarkMM616,RussellTovey616
Class: Hybrd/Pure to_mercenary
Level: MarkMM616:340 RussellTovey616:335
Guild: ~CRiSiS^

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?

Hard blow, I have been playing for six years and spent countless hours playing, wasted so much money on the game and made so many friends it hurt a lot, also just a day before the closer was announced I managed to forge haxx alties from flash bat to crimson with near max stats in some of the stats I required for my raccoon.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).

Adventure quest worlds.

Long explanation and a bit of promotions so I will hide it.

Spoiler!

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?

If my characters and equips can be brought back then hell yes, i so want what kto has.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?

Unless game rage will be willing to make sprints non-timed along with bracer and redo various events and lol boxes again only ata 40% discount then no.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)

Yes, they were releasing things in kto that would of helped revive the game and they could of done more to remove gameguard while searching for better programmers to fix the bugs and glitches.