tommy00X has a spectacular aura abouttommy00X has a spectacular aura about
IGN: tommy00X
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 60
Guild: Solstice
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

The wonderful community you're speaking about was MyLunia, the tightly knit community with fun and friendly staff, a random that was actually enjoyable, you could post material almost rated 18+ and it had people that were posting random stuff time to time and not always posting like idiots.

Then there was Red, the bastard who was the chief of police and gave hundreds of infractions, until you found out he was a duty stricken teddy bear with a heart of gold.

Ayumi who would play with the color of her name, **** around with Godbot's avatar, and set her posts to 0 just to shut up people who thought post counts being high was cool.
Plus she loved megaman legends which earned her dozens of brownie points, she was just a lovable fun gal.

Griever was able to post his perverted stories and show us pictures of him baking muffins.

Bananza was the cool kid on the block, posting so many fun youtube clips and images.

XanGiest, Lagg, Krieg, Auria, Remeiko (The famous hacker), Citrine, M1s3ry, Xpecial, Carmasa, chunchao, Watatsuki, Geiety, Deity, Gota, TUQUANIE (Solstice Leader, lol this woman), Echosong, Lala LANDER (Cookies), Evileyes, CherryPanda, SynLight, Mitchi, Desu, 1stsim144, Tsurupettan etc.

All of these being some of the more memorable people from our tiny family in my book anyway, it was these people that made Lunia the most enjoyable and they were all located in our little corner called MyLunia.

After it perished and we merged with ijji, it all went to shit as the community was split in half and we were scattered among hundreds of strangers who we couldn't easily enjoy our time with.

It's that which I reminisce and miss the most, and I'm sure many of you will recognize a fair number of the names I posted.
That was like years ago. I got to admit I used to really enjoy the game and the community of MyLunia. Oh those were the days