View Single Post
10-04-2008   #5 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonz
ty for the guide btw shouldn't the armor destructor be mastered cuz it's a debbuf and i think it will be useful in pvp?
I am not for putting points in Armor destructor for several reasons:

Its only useful in PVP IF you last long enough to cast it and able to keep your life long enough for someone who is melee to do something about the person you casted it on.

Otherwise, your a scientist, you use a gun. DP have no effect whatsoever as regard to Gun damage. Its a really waste of skill points.

The second skill that I find useless is Stick foot. It works but its base on your DA. If your DA is crap and being a pure AC build, it will be. There is no reason to get the skill. The 300 more damage is hardly noticeable with the stick foot at max against monster or PVP. It even fails several times at master. So I do not recommend it to most people unless you have THAT many points to waste it on.

Also the new lock-on skill coming out will completely replace the application of stick foot. since the formula will be base on AC instead.

What I would add in is Heavy Carrier. It helps to load yourself with tons of bullets, pots and just go on a crazy onslaught. You level faster and waste less time repotting.

Just my 2c. Nice skill build guide tho