View Single Post
03-25-2013   #13 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Hey guys,

In case you haven't seen the update to the main Season 2 announcement post, I will copy it here for you:

UPDATE:

SEASON 2: STORM IS COMING SOON

We're thrilled with all the excitement about the Season 2: STORM announcement, a revolutionary update to the world of La Tale. We all thought preparation was going according to schedule as [GM]FirePenguin kept us up to date. However, [GM]FirePenguin decided to leave OGPlanet and never mentioned how behind schedule everything was. We are now working around the clock to get STORM released as soon as possible!

We're all extremely disappointed and frustrated at the situation, and we apologize for sharing the date that [GM]FirePenguin led us to believe. We hope for the La Tale community's continued patience as we prepare STORM. [GM]LunchNess, [GM]HotSoup, and [GM]RedStormer will still have something BIG for you on the 28th, and they'll share some previews of STORM as well.

Thanks for playing La Tale, and stay tuned for Season 2!
- The OGPlanet Team

Now, I wanted to elaborate on this a little bit on the situation in my own words.

First of all, we're very sorry.

None of us had any idea that we'd be dealing with anything like this, especially this close to our expected launch date. When we discussed the schedule with [GM]FirePenguin shortly before he left, he assured us that everything was on schedule and going according to plan. Now we know that he clearly had checked out of this job long before his actual departure, because he was comfortable lying to our faces about the reality of the situation.

The update is still coming, and it is indeed STORM. It will be a complete renewal of the world of La Tale complete with translations that are actually, you know, translated. The story will make sense and there will be lots of exciting new material. We regret that later this week you will not be able to experience these changes but know that we're doing everything we can to get it to you as soon as possible. We just need to make sure it's ready so you don't experience game-breaking bugs or, even worse, beefroast. This is the Good News part. Once you get Season 2 it will be better than ever due to the extra work we're putting in now to make sure everything gets done right.

To make it up to you all we will be making an announcement of another sort on the 28th, and as soon as we know the ACTUAL launch date for Storm we will let you know. We feel absolutely terrible about this, but I hope you guys trust me enough to know that we are working our butts off to get it to you as soon as we can and that we are incredibly sorry about this whole ordeal.
so ya its been delayed lol kind of should have expected but still a bit disappointed, but what can you do? apparently something else is coming on the 28th (if its the new class id be happy /shot) but w/e. guess more waiting o3o