View Single Post
03-24-2013   #21 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
Well I finally got to test her out myself. She doesn't feel like Karma anymore... :/

I posted this in the Karma Ability Rework thread on the PBE forums. My opinions comparing her old self to her new self.
What would be the point in this rework, that took 2 years (?), if they were just going to keep her kit 95% the same? Sorry but you should be happy that her W and E still feel similar to their old counterparts at all :/

I don't disagree that it looks like this new Karma won't be a good support without huge AP though, her kit contains very similar types of utility to Lux's, and Lux isn't exactly an optimal support. Actually chances are Lux might even be better support than new Karma.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-24-2013 at 08:48 PM.