View Single Post
03-23-2013   #8 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

As boring as it was, I finally completed Heart of the Swarm.

Premature Evacuation reminds me of the "Destroy 4 Hatcheries on Hard Difficulty in Zero Hour" achievement in Wings of Liberty.
Only two unit types at your disposal against many types of units on the enemy team putting the odds against your favor, as well as imposing a time limit making it a failure if you make a minor mistake.

That makes it the hardest achievement to earn, but unlike wings where a few banelings break your fragile marine line and piss you off to no end, you've got Kerrigan to deal the blows to all the tanks and bunkers across your path and lift units to their deaths making it just as easy as everything else.

Kerrigan you're too OP.
Mengsk made you into a goddess of destruction, you should be happy, not filled with rage.

Infest me please

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!