View Single Post
03-22-2013   #28 (permalink)
iTaker
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Counter-Strike OnlineTrickster OnlineProject BlackoutLeague of Legends

iTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond reputeiTaker has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: iTaker
Level: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzor
Q: Wat. Quinn is the only champ that can trade well with a hard CC support now?

W: "especially when you hit a marked unit"? You HAVE to hit a marked unit to get the bonus attack speed. Combined with BT you say? No shit, she's an ADC. Phage is a bad item for ADCs that don't benefit from Triforce/Iceborn much, Quinn doesn't spam skills for Sheen procs like Ezreal or Corki so those items aren't good for her.

E: NO NO NO, ADCs SHOULD NOT be the one to initiate a gank with a gap closer, the only time this would be a good idea is when the enemy laners are almost dead or if you're ahead (but even if you're ahead it's risky) but in that case why would you need a gank anyway? I don't even want to say it's good for following up ganks since it puts you out of range which is the complete opposite of what you need during a gank.

R: Burst? What. Valor form is all about small, fast attacks over time. Quinn is the one with burst with her passive and E proc combo. I already mentioned the disengage part.
I agree with each one of your points here.

<3 Katamari, Complexity, 7N, Ecks T.C. <3