View Single Post
03-21-2013   #22 (permalink)
Kenzor
Bleughhh
Games
Grand ChaseElswordLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Kenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant futureKenzor has a brilliant future
IGN: Kenzor

Played her quite a few games during free week and I have to say, this champion is in need of a buff and/or hotfixes (this isn't even related to the boring kit discussion I posted in a different thread).

Passive: Stupidly random, it's like dodge chance all over again.
Q: Slow projectile speed and casting animation, and it interferes with AA animation.

W: I'm not sure but I'm not feeling Quinn's attack speed boost from passive procs at all, it might be because her passive proc has a different animation. Eh Idk.

E: This skill is fun, but that's all and it's pretty contradictory. If you're using it to catch up to someone running away you still have to walk quite a distance after casting the skill, the animation is very long too = not good for an ADC. It's a gap closer that doesn't...actually close the gap. Since it's a very slow dash it can also get interrupted fairly easily too, and then there's also the problem with using it on a target who flashes...GL. The slow is a decaying slow too so it's not as good as it could be. Putting an ADC in melee range is contradictory anyway.

R: Horribly contradictory ulti. Stupid design with the 80% move speed, people are just going to hold onto their ulti CD and use it to escape bad situations just like they did with Rengar. Also very disappointed that Valor shares cooldowns with Quinn (another contradiction), there could've been quite some potential if they had separate cooldowns. The huge attack speed buff is cool but...melee range and can't proc passive, oh look a champion who heavily relies on procing her passive but then her ulti doesn't let her proc her passive wut.

and of course, her damage is garbage when she's not proccing her passive (then again her passive is random anyway). Similar to Vayne as I expected, except Vayne has a reliable proc and doesn't do total garbage damage without it either.

Contradictory design, everywhere.

I usually instabuy AD carries, but as I didn't have enough I decided to wait it out a while but after playing her I think I'll just save my IP for Zac or Lissandra.

My 2 Cents.

Last edited by Kenzor; 03-21-2013 at 08:13 PM.