View Single Post
03-21-2013   #2641 (permalink)
Kenshiro
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARx1
thx very helpfull answer
if compare with akatsuki oowashi would be better??
I was faced with a similar situation once. Akatsuki Oowashi or Arios... Well, I had to play Arios since its the more fun suit. It has two defensive weapons (the sword and claw dash) as well as the ability to be offensive too. And the mobile suit is fast enough, especially in mode 2.

I use mode 2 as a starting mode. When the enemy is distracted by a team mate, I switch to mode 1 and unload shots at the enemy. Switch back to mode 2 for the mobile armor form when you need to escape or change locations.

I chose Arios based entirely on preference. Oowashi is a one trick pony. Not much style other than reflect beams.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh