1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
It was pretty hard because I was afraid I'd lose all my friends, but we kept in contact.
I'm a bit glad cuz I can focus on other things IRL now.
2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
Spirit Tales - Its like... 3D Trickster... without the humor :/
3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
Yeah, but i wouldnt do the guild thing again, im sick of it.
4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
Just to chat, not to level
5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
I think it was very....... sudden. The lack of caring was apparent... but there was always a degree of lack of caring xD