View Single Post
03-20-2013   #1 (permalink)
Cait
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle
Default Question on fansite~

/forum/trickster-onl...ml#post1810259

^ Soo i made a place to have a group integrate videos, pics, and etc, similar to facebook... and it gets removed...

I'm sorry that i posted in the wrong section D:

But in the past when I've looked for people, my topics get moved here:

Trickster hunting grounds: Looking for some friends or a group to train with? Create your own teams and clubs, or join others' to train with, and also host and advertise your own events for others to join in!

And the message says "other than in the designated market forums."

But the market forums is for

Trickster Online Market
Market forum for Trickster Online.
Sub-Forums: Trickster Price Check, Trickster Use & Etc. Items, Trickster Cards Pets & Drills, Trickster Weapons, Trickster Shields & Head Gear, Trickster Inner Wear & Accessories, Trickster Personal Market

and it doesn't fit into that section at all o_O...

So is there a "market forums" section that I'm missing that would be more appropriate?

Would this place be more appropriate?

Trickster Online Fandom
Trickster Online contests, fanart, videos, etc.
Sub-Forums: Trickster Online Screenshots, Trickster Online Videos, Trickster Online Fanfiction & Fanart

as a "fan site?"

Orrr? o.o

Thanks~