View Single Post
03-20-2013   #40 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft
How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
I felt a little disappointed, but I saw it coming.

Quote:
Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
Yep, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of The White Witch. I am also playing other console games, such as Uncharted 3 from time to time.

Quote:
With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
For sure. I would personally prefer if we had to start over though, and MyShop was more like how jTO has it (more powerful in-game/event equips, and timed [but cheaper] MyShop).

Quote:
Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
Most definitely.

Quote:
Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
I feel that it was time for the game to close.