View Single Post
03-19-2013   #151 (permalink)
Janna
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

Going to redo my old post once again, my views have changed somewhat since then. :<

First and foremost I like a guy that is funny. People that are too serious and don't make lighthearted jokes from time to time are hard to get attracted to. I'm also a shy person so opposites are quite attractive to me. There's also loyalty and compassion, of course, but who wouldn't want that in a partner?

And this view will stay the same no matter what, probably - I'd prefer guys who didn't have too many previous partners (as in, more than six or seven). It just makes me uncomfortable since it feels like they're chasing after a relationship and I'm just one of their many girlfriends instead of someone different and special.

No being obsessed with games and no-lifing on them, either. Being a gamer is dandy and all but don't put games before your partner.

And a nice voice is a huge plus! Monotone voices are really boring ugh haha. Clingy is all right since that makes me feel loved; so long as they don't even want me going outside or talking to any boys or anything.