View Single Post
03-19-2013   #455 (permalink)
Ayumi
Snow White
Special
Games
ACE OnlineAir RivalsCosmic BreakGunZ
Awards Event WinnerPervert Award

Ayumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond reputeAyumi has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I'm doing some border testing.. Can you tell me which ones you like the most? You can choose more than one, if you want, because I'm gonna add an option for you to pick which border you want with your avatar when you claim it, and then I'll add it manually and quote your claim with the new borders.

Anyway, I won't add it quite yet, because I need to know which borders you like. :3
And if you can think of some that aren't here, feel free to suggest.

(If you wanna do your own border, feel free to edit the avatar however you want.)

Please let me know if you're having problems seeing the borders, so I can change my postbit background to something darker.

And then, there's my super old form avatar style that I wanna start using again~