~custom user title~
Join Date: Jul 2008
IGN: Alluria Fior
Guild: Discourse <SALT>
1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
Not really. I've been moved on from TO for a while. It's just something I kinda picked up whenever I felt like going on a F2P kick.
2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
I've been playing World of Warcraft for three years now. The sake of playing a P2P or B2P MMO is for the end game content (I say this because people play for like 30 minutes and judge it??? ok) - after playing WoW to level cap on five characters in the past, I can say no other MMO can hope to compare. I've played a lot of clones/games modeled after WoW (SWtOR), and for myself they don't even hold a candle to it.
3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
Yes. I'd probably be a sheep this time around, though.
4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
Yes, because I only play F2Ps now to break up WoW. I would be able to play TO with only investing here and there. I'd feel no need to 'rush' to the level I was at, literally and gear-wise, but I may get there eventually.
5. Did you feel it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
I think it was it's time. Just a shame it came to this, with Paula on the horizon. Let bygones be bygones, though.