View Single Post
03-18-2013   #38 (permalink)
lxpandaxl
ggFTW Stalker

lxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to beholdlxpandaxl is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to lxpandaxl
IGN: ArinaFia, Celeste
Guild: MoonLightC
Default Response

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
I got frustrated at first. Felt a little sad. Said my good-byes which were extremely hard and tbh, I cried just a little. TO had too many good memories for me and it will stay that way.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
I was on and off TO for many years, but it pains me to never be able to go back anymore. I started playing Maple with some school friends. I'll admit it doesn't have its old feeling anymore, but it's a little fun nonetheless. (Making a KoC to get the passive buffs. If you want to add me on Scania: GoinForDa120 ) As for any other games, I play some Path of Exile, but nothing as much as Maple for the time being.

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
If I had the chance... hint hint nudge nudge, if a Private Server is possible... Hint hint nudge nudge... start one up please ;3 I WOULD DEFINITELY PLAY ^_^

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
Yes I wouldn't mind as long as I could start over with buddies :3 Why not?
^-^

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
Yes, I wish they dealt with it another way :c

P.S I'll check my ggftw once every few... weeks? I don't know :3 Send me a PM if anyone has a game to play and a bunch of TO players are joining, I want to bandwagon DD Or if Maple interests any of you, Start up in SCANIA and we can start a TO guild :333

XOXO
<3 TO 4Ever