View Single Post
03-18-2013   #2 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh wow... First time I herd of Spirit Tales, but I am even more amused by these MMO-fansite reviews... Even they admit that this MMO is cuteness overload! Cute that kemonomimis (and beats forms?) do exist here~ (Unlike my Eden, I think I wooed Aeria games with a 2-3 paragraph essay of why I need the bunny-ears in Eden Eternal!!! LOL!)

I'm on the TO-social group and on the process of posting my TO-stuff... (Even though I already have a Tumblr blog dedicated to TO and other MMOs...) The only err.. Problem is that the page gets a black background after you scroll down to a long blog post like the character bios I imported... I also dunno if the main photo uploader works or not. (I probably have over 20 fanart of my characters...)