View Single Post
03-17-2013   #468 (permalink)
prison
Phat booty is <3
Games
Trickster Online

prison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond reputeprison has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to prison
IGN: [Banned from TO All over]
Level: xxx
Guild: God of War

Wow, I can't believe that that trickster is finally 100% gone. I remember my first character, llwarriorll. I started sometime early in '07 with Prison. He got my into Trickster. I remember we played DooM 3 together and told me I should try Trickster Online with him. I told him it looked gay and no. A few weeks later I tried it and fell in love. I've played so much. On xfire I have 4610 hours logged haha. I remember so many good memories, silly things like being Lv 77 in the gate of black swamp when I first learned how to drill!
I remember Prison / Pr1son being banned on my birthday in '10 (or was it '11?)
God of War! Reaching 300 was such an accomplishment.

Oh well. I wish I knew about this sooner, I may not have played in the last year or so but I'd like to have seen it one last time.

I would like a new company to pick it up. I would start all over again (of course - I've done that a hundred times as so many of my accounts were banned)

RIP - llwarriorll, Pr1son, Prison, TehLionxD, jeez I don't even remember the rest. I think there was a TehSheepxD and TehBunniexD in there or something of the sort.

btw @ ~LeonSchroeder~ this is kinda random but I for some reason specifically remember seeing you in Snow Field 3 years ago and thinking "wow, he's so pro".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo
R.I.P. My army of sheep and the fattest raccoon ever.

♥ Lichter ♥

It was fun playing this game with you, ggFTWers. I love you all.

Spoiler!
Fattest sheep ever. You and Sammie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowiz
Will I still get unbanned in 2038?
2036 here!