View Single Post
03-17-2013   #37 (permalink)
Sunniiee
ღ 愛わいつも。<3
Games
Eden EternalPangyaTrickster OnlineLeague of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

Sunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the roughSunniiee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Sunniiee Send a message via Skype™ to Sunniiee
IGN: Seyeumi ☕
Class: Mid, Adc, Support to_soulmaster

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?

It wasn't something that made me totally emo and depressed, but it did affect me. I'd miss the game I played the longest, which got me into MMOs in the first place, and all the friends who had left who I never got to say goodbye too.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).

Yea, I play LoL (League of legends) with quite a few friends. It's nice; however, the community is really bad. Even with the drama trickster usually had, usually people had common courtesy, which LoL does not. I play other games as well, but yea.

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?

Yes, I most definitely would. I might not stay, but if I got all of my items/characters back I would drop in. I'm not sure if I'd do too much though besides log in to talk to people once in a while though, school too busy.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?

Not likely. I would still log in though to say hello.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)

I felt it was wrong; however, it was kind of unpreventable. I felt like the GMs could have done a lot more to prevent its closure if they cared, though.