Thread: Magi
View Single Post
03-16-2013   #103 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
But... I can not help but imagine Alibaba in Madoka's dress.. You know where I'm going, right?
Um no L000000L. im not at all attracted 2 alibaba, he's not doesn't make my jamba juice factory go coochi woo woo. i tend 2 stay away from most psychological themed animes because the last time i tried 2 watch madoka i think i legit developed a brain tumor and i had no idea wtf was going on. same with bakemonogatari i gave up!! i just can't - A-

but i do LOVE LOVE LOVE magical girl animes, just not the recent ones. not my taste :I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaap
That's a pity. I'm surprised that I stood strong on the anime adaptation. And because of the VAs. (And little boy tantrums.)

I have not watched Epi. 22 yet... But.. I'm sort-of worried? Coming from your post, Almora...

Flaming fist Flaming fist Flaming fist!

Okay I'm done and will comment again once I catch up to the episodes.
well it's not that bad, but in my opinion it could've been better if it was added in. idk about what others think but that's how i feel. also, i don't even remember if there were supposed to be dogs l0l

im okay with them adding in new sfx to help make the scenes flow more naturally like the pink smoke from that 1 girl's sword in cassim's gang when they were invading in final balbadd arc, which wasn't in the manga originally, but that little sfx totally made it more dramatic and visualizing.

i just don't get some of the director's reasons 4 cutting out the good small stuff orz