View Single Post
03-15-2013   #1 (permalink)
Lala
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30
Default [OFFICIAL] Message to Everyone

(Uncreatively and cleverly took this title from the forums.)

So I just posted something somewhere in the Trickster Forums (I honestly already can't remember where) and I just want to say...

I MISS YOU ALL!

I feel like no one really comes here anymore, but if anyone does pass by I just want to say:

"Hello."
"I hope life is going well for you."
"I sincerely hope you're happy."
"I really miss you."
"Hey remember that time we made fun of... well.. everyone and anyone who happened to be online at the time? Yeah.. me too. It kinda happened every day."
"Why don't we talk anymore?!"

"I love you. I really, really do. I truly value and cherish the time we spent together and got to know one another on this game. Who thought that an online game I started just to pass time would bring such wonderful people to me. All our jokes -usually at someone's expense- that we shared, all our serious talks.. everything was so special to me.

I love you from the bottom of my heart."

That's enough of me being all emotional and sentimental and sappy and stuff. But everything I said I really do mean.

So yes! That's all I have to say. I hope at least one person sees this and goes on a psychedelic nostalgia mind trip that reminds you of all our great times together.

Spoiler!