View Single Post
03-14-2013   #35 (permalink)
MrCoconut
ggFTW Moogler

MrCoconut will become famous soon enoughMrCoconut will become famous soon enough
IGN: ScrappyCoco
Class: Scientist
Level: 29x
Guild: Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft
A few questions just for the fun of it and get a little activity going in the Trickster Forum again.

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?

Pretty bad for me. Actually, I didn't care what happens to Trickster but after spending like $60 on MyShop during the past couple of weeks, I wished Trickster didn't have to shut down. I was really enjoying myself with my Duelist when the announcement came.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).

No game yet for me. I'm just playing games on my 3DS until the new game I'm waiting is going to be released at the end of March.

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?

I guess I would join. But if all our accounts were wiped out I'd probably won't be staying that long. I've already spent like $200 during my whole stay and I'm not going to spend that much again.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?

I'm not going to start over. Period. Although I may stick around a bit but I won't be grinding or anything like that.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)

Yeah, I do. The closure of eTO is the result of endless problems in patches, management, bugs, glitches, and abusers. If kTO was able to go this far with the 9th character and shows no sign of closing, why can't eTO be like that?

If you can't guess already, I been bored lately. I have tried many games, jumping from one to another. Never found anything to replace Trickster yet.

This thread can also be a little discussion thread for the community to catch up with each other.
Play EternalBlade with me?