View Single Post
03-14-2013   #34 (permalink)
Sophonax
♥chanbaekie
Games
Trickster Online

Sophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant futureSophonax has a brilliant future
IGN: Sophonax | Virl
Level: 27X | 24X
Guild: Bloodline

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
quit a while back but when i look at old screenshots it kind of hurts cos i made so many friends here...

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
nope trickster is my first mmo and shall be my last. U v U ive grown up tbh and am focusing more on real life

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
if i had my character back id definitely visit but i honestly dont think i would play again? i dont think my friends would be online anymore so there isnt a point there.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
i wouldnt because i think most of my friends wouldnt either.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
it stunned me but i guess it was a good move since the game was giving so much trouble to players and they werent making enough out of it as well. ><

rip sophonax 2008-2013

[Jewelia]
Sophonax | Virl | Alariea
Gwinvere | Eothain | Aerice