View Single Post
03-13-2013   #56 (permalink)
Donges
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII To Be Released Digitally - News - Final Fantasy Union - Final Fantasy News, Music, Guides & More

Quote:
Hurray, news at last! Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII is going to be released via digital download at some point during its lifetime.

The information was revealed in a not-so-recent interview with Final Fantasy Network, when they spoke to Lighting Returns' director, Motomu Toriyama.

When asked whether Square Enix would be offering a digital download of the game, Toriyama gave a very short, sharp answer: "Yes, we do plan on releasing a digital download version."

We'll presume for now that this means the game will be released digitally on both the PlayStation Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace, but don't take that as any kind of official statement.
I hate that we're moving in that direction of digital games...I guess it's kinda like with people and books. I'd rather have a physical copy rather than a digital one.