03-12-2013   #1 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Heart of the Swarm Campaign

Anyone else finding this easy?

I've not had to put any real effort into playing and I'm having no real issues getting by, but I still have some gripes.

I am getting sick of seeing timed missions where you're always expected to do x, y and z in under 5 minutes or it's game over. It just promotes spamming cheap units to get the job done ASAP.
Against hybrids that deal AoE damage that's pretty damn annoying to deal with.

I'm also not fond of enemy units appearing out of no where when you've wiped the map clean of bases, what's the point of base hunting if they keep appearing?
--

Aside from that I am loving the story and the feel of being part of the swarm, to collect DNA strains and spinning them into the zerg to evolve them into formidable creatures is more involving than I imagined.

Anyhow I'm currently dealing with "Phantoms of the Void" which is unsurprisingly a timed mission and you're dealing with 3/3/3 hybrids.
Oh the joy, this mission may actually kick my ass. Never mind that was extremely easy...

What do you guys think about the campaign thus far?

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 03-13-2013 at 05:45 AM.