View Single Post
03-12-2013   #1 (permalink)
Almora
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora
Default Hell's Kitchen S11

omg ne1 watching this? i'm surprised that there hasn't been much advertising at all and i missed the premiere by like 30 mins 2day.

nedra is fab, luv her 2 bits, my fav chef; she n i gunna be tv bffs. gina p.much had a brain aneurysm, 2 old 2 work. i think she's faking it l0l she was fixing her face back in the room after she got told 2 get out.

jeremy literally just pulled every cliche outta the book of ghetto sins like no. ugh he's so nauseating i wanna vomit.

jp came back, i forgot how he looked like and i couldn't tell if his late entrance was scripted or not. also they brought in sum new guy 2 replace scott. meanwhile andy is still my fav i luv it when she goes batshit.