View Single Post
03-12-2013   #30 (permalink)
Recette
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineBright ShadowDivina OnlinePhantom Brave Online

Recette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond reputeRecette has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Lesliesun
Class: Merchant to_soulmaster
Level: 15xx
Guild: Depraved

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?

I went through many game closures and besides I was already busy with work and playing other games and bored with TO, so the closure was not hard to take at all.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).

Mabinogi. I tend to focus in one or two MMOs at a time and actually I had chosen that over Trickster but I got bored quickly (because of my lack of knowledge at the time) but on the recommendation of a TO friend I returned and now I at times wished I had stayed there rather than starting at TO in the first place lol.

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?

Maybe once in a while to check things out if I got all my stuff back, which will not happen of course, but is my answer.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?

In short, no. Not even if I got all my stuff back probably.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)

The game would have closed sooner or later, but the problems mentioned probably helped to speed up the process.

Recette - Witch 400 | EmiriTachibana - Diva 400 | SakuraHiiragi - Champion 35x | AnaJessicaAyano - Soul Master 26x | LeslieSun - Witch 26x

Bye Bright Shadow Japan, I will miss you all and my bunch of characters very much ~~