03-11-2013   #24 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowBro
They put way too much emphasis on esports for the first little while.
As you know this is why I quit playing.

Thankfully they released the plethora of changes the community has been wanting for ages just recently.
Unranked play, Ai Matchmaking (which is a solid practice tool as well) among many other things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buta
i'm just here for the campaign. vs people is too hard. sucks that it comes out week before finals though...

i post code later.
With the new training mode, Ai matchmaking and eventual evolution to unranked to ranked play, it is actually very easy to get into the swing of things.

Training was surprisingly in depth and accurate, and Ai Matchmaking and Unranked play allow you to further sharpen your skills without suffering the stresses of ranked play and all its competitiveness.

The only way fighting people is too hard is if you have the reflexes of a turtle, the more you play the game the faster you become and the sharper your reflexes become in the heat of battle.

It's surprisingly easy if you're willing to put the effort into it.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!