View Single Post
03-07-2013   #28 (permalink)
Joy
LDR
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends

Joy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant futureJoy has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Joy
IGN: Joycelin
Level: Silver♥

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
On the day that it closed I didn't really feel anything at all and I logged off to play Leagues before it could log me out itself and still no feeling at all until the next day I come to forums and read all the goodbyes. I admit that got me a little teary-eyed. Trickster was a one of a kind game.. Even if I felt like I should have quit it sooner I'm still going to miss the game a lot.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
The only game I am playing right now is League of Legends and I don't think I plan on playing any other game for the time being since I don't think I have time for two seeing as I don't even play Leagues a lot anymore. n___n

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
If TO re-opened again... I think I would definitely get on to check things and see if I knew anyone but I don't know if I'll play it again. Unless it was 07 all over again. Loved those years of Trickster.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
I wouldn't spend on it again if it re-opened I would only get on it here and there. I was pretty happy with my characters and to restart is just cruel. I don't plan on spending that money again.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
The bugs/glitches/GameGuard was pretty shitty. I think in the back of my head I knew it was going to close but I put the thought away because I didn't want to think about it.

Also I just want to thank GM Goldita. n__n