1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
I was suprised at first, then disappointed (cuz less wiki work XD), but I wasn't that much shocked afterwards.
2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
Not really "new" game as per say, but I was (and still am) playing Rusty Hearts as a substitution to TO when i was bored of the later + wiki updating. So yea that kind of helped me taking it not too hard.
3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
Even if it was re-run by another company.
That would NOT get my characters (SealFighter, SealDriller and UJustLostTheGame) back to where they were.
I prefer to move on and keep their memories~
4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
I could start over on one single condition.
5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
Frankly it was obvious that SGi gave up on the game like months before it closed.
- The fact that they reimplemented the GG system while they WERE aware it was causing problems to a lot of players (i mean they listened to the players in the first place and removed it, so it kind of appears as stabbing and killing product by applying something which breaks it)
- I've never been affected by 7767 or other kinds of bans (luckily for me), but yea I know of other MMOs who were actually giving a damn about fixing your account (or at least properly explain why it was banned in the first place)
- The lack of strong or meaningful events
- The lack of communication between GMs and players
- The fact that SGi fed us up with a crapload of well-known-and-appreciated lolboxes just before it closes (to be like "ey, feed us money before we close, so we can throw it out on our other games instead of renewing our contract with the devs".)
So yea, you can guess why I am playing RH now.
They (PWE) actually give a dawn about fixing issues, something I haven't seen SGi doing.