03-05-2013   #1718 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

2001: A Space Oddesy - A shitty movie that I only watched an hour of, only because I was drugged up on powerful pain medication, otherwise I would have ended it in less than 20 because nothing happens at all, seriously nothing happens during the first hour, it's just imagery and music accompaniment.

Where is the story I was expecting with HAL and Dave? Maybe it happens during the last 20 minutes of the film, either way I would have expected anything besides a sci-fi version of Fantasia.
But I couldn't stay awake to see it through, this is the very first movie to literally put me to sleep.

Anyhow, the next day after that atrocity I watched the first Die Hard movie, which was absolutely amazing, it's being added into my small collection of solid films worthy of repeat viewings. The second one was pretty enjoyable too.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!