View Single Post
03-05-2013   #21 (permalink)
Marceline
ggFTW Fan
Games
ElswordTrickster OnlineS4 LeagueRunescape

Marceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really niceMarceline is just really nice
Class: Yama Raja to_soulmaster
Level: 70
Guild: ♥

1. How difficult was it taking the closure all in?
I had heard about it from my boyfriend, and at first I swore he was messing with me, until I checked the site. I wasn't shocked at all. Only sad. I didn't cry, but I was very sad. I experienced so many things and met so many amazing people, I couldn't believe that place was finally gonna be gone.

2. Are you playing a new game? If yes, what is it? Feel free to explain more about your new game(s).
I had already semi-quit Trickster to play another game a few months before it closed, but I still miss it all the same.

3. With the closure hitting most of the community hard, would you rejoin eTO if it were to re-open?
Of course.

4. Would you start over, as in lost of everything if eTO were to re-open?
.. As much as I love Trickster, heck no.
Spent way too much money and time.

5. Did you felt it wasn't right for eTO to close this early? (This involves knowing that bans, bugs, GameGuard, glitches, and hackers were harming the community.)
Wasn't 'early' at all in my opinion. It lasted a lot longer than I would've guessed.