View Single Post
03-05-2013   #2628 (permalink)
Asuna
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshiro
I haven't experienced playing Penelope before but does it have good attack speed on its melee? I mean, its 5 hits and all.

Imo, Penelope sounds like a good midrange fighter to me. Xi on the other hand has the advantage on long range, being a beam magnum-totting unit and all. If only they increased the ammo count on Xi's spray missiles.

The thing with Xi is that it has so much potential with its tri-KD weapon. It can be used to end a combo and has enough ammo to support two more allies. The first hit of 3 hit melee has the forward lunge animation and does decent damage in total. When Minovsky Craft kicks in, the melee goes crazy. I lol at how ridiculously good it is at melee, while being good at range too.
Pretty much what I was thinking. I love to use Penelope, but there way too much range game that forces me to not play it. I hate that when I try to play mid, I get murdered by all the long range weapons.