View Single Post
03-05-2013   #289 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

I totally forgot about this place.

Well, I have been getting new figs, and my most recent was Bandai's "Half-Age Character" series... I had a Homura with semi-transparent hair, but gifted to my sis for X-Mas/B-Day since she like's her and fell in love with Homu-chan a bit to late. :V

The Mami one was also gifted, but from my RL friend. Princess Peace was store-bought at Marukai Market.

A Gachapon 80s figurine of Creamy Mami. Looked up EBay and buying the entire set of that kind of Mami costs around $50 from HK... I got it for a dollar and 'cause I remember enjoyed listening to the OP re-master from Pop'n Music.

And a Kyouko Grafig fold-out doll. She's pretty big for $11 and nicely printed on fine cardboard. Hey. Support the artists, right? The little Veemon plushie was from a "Neotag" artist at Tumblr. (And she's awesome.)

Oh yea. Another thing I love to collect is the Smile PreCure posters. BUT WHY NO PRINCESS PEACE!!!! QAQ;;;

Spoiler!

Last edited by Gaap; 03-05-2013 at 02:46 AM.