View Single Post
03-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
Harlequin
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Cecilia Juelle
Class: Monk/Goldsmith lt_treasurehunter
Level: 50
Guild: Rapscallions
Xfire: glarbage
Default ggFTW Game Forums

Alright guys, so I know that with what's been going on with Trickster, we've had a lot of people moving around trying to find new games to play. So what I'd like to do for you guys, is set up a new game forum or two, for whatever games you guys might be actively playing now. I'm a bit out of the loop though, so I'm not sure what game that might be, exactly.

That's what this thread is for. I'd like you guys to make suggestions of which games you'd like to get a forum for. Whether it be one of the games located in the Other MMO Games forum section right now, or an entirely different game, any legitimate suggestion will be considered.

I can also create forums for games we don't have in the games database, so don't worry about looking at that.

With all that said, feel free to suggest away! There's no time limit on this, but sooner is definitely better. Post in this thread, or PM me your suggestions.