View Single Post
03-01-2013   #1 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default I have lost faith in some of the eTO fandom (outside of ggFTW)

Copied from my guild forums, but thought I share.
Note that this is gears towards the angry anon-face players at the eTO forums. Not an insult either. I'm... Just mad... For rejecting the offer even though it was hard now to jump to a SGi game.

Quote:
But oh man. I think the eTO forums had a bunch of Sour Apples.

Look. I know Trickster, your BELOVED game and community was taken away by "them" and will not give a second chance to join up at another game...

But all I want to say... Is that you do not have the right to bash the other people/community/a single fan (that tries to help) using Trickster as your defense. It really hurts. The sole purpose of bringing this guild back up in a new name is to STAY IN TOUCH with the Trickster Players, and the guild page itself is it's own guild away from the PangYa branch! (Which I did not mention to them...)

So yea. All SGi a corrupted company. You can say for the rest and these other dying MMO companies that were somehow occurred at the same month(?)...

Plus. It's the player's FAULT for carelessly spending MyShop! Probably to note that the money spend to contribute the game might have been used for something else, since this company also had PangYa, Grand Chase, Project Blackout, and Crossfire to take care of! :S (And the EU servers as well.)

I will post the screencaps from PangYa from a GM Tee Time later. He/she... Had some tips and hints of why TO closes, as well some of the GMs we know are gone off away from SGi now. That's why we got new faces like sweetheart Goldita.

TL;DR: I have lost hope in these angry Trickster fanatics. They need to calm down and not bash someone, even if the only way to calm down is by joining another game.