View Single Post
02-27-2013   #32 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

[Song that I played back in 08 while doing the final parts of Lycan Love..]

Good bye Trickster Online! Hopefully one day the global servers are open again!

And this concludes Minit's and her friends as they are now being shipped back to Japan where they will resume their normal lives... With animal ears on. *Cough*

"Mirage Coordinator" is now expired and moving on in the same base with a new name, "Magika"! (I am open to new guild leaders who want to open a guild of the same name in MMOs I don't play! We are a "circle".. A ultimate club house! )

This concludes my post.

Your ultimate bunny-lover,

LadyGaap (Jewelia), final level: Lv. 361
Gaap (Fantasia), final level: Lv. 182.

P.S. If you like me and my uhh... Random MMO or gaming sheemings (I'll post anything related to MMORPG themes (like anime with a MMO setting) and post related to fantasy topics! (Like how I reblog the exact vent on "fanservice armor" in female characters...), then follow "Forever Trickstering"! It will now mostly be filled with PangYa stuff, but I will try to get the GM Dance video up if it's still up..