Thread: Some Drivers
View Single Post
02-27-2013   #6 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

@Esper
I cannot stand it when people don't use their indicators. And then diplomat drivers.....
I was on a bicycle, so I doubt I was slow. And speaking of bikes, the relationship between cyclists and drivers is not sound here. However both parties are equally as bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega
lmao... that sounds like what happens around here all the time.

People just don't give a crap about other people really...it's all about themselves. I've just recently started driving and so many times I've had to slam my brakes for other cars that are turning or whatever when they aren't supposed to....

I agree with Jerry's comment that you should have flipped her off
How would I do that? I do not have a horn...
I once had to do a hill start at an intersection. Killed the car the first time. The second time I start the car, but someone comes in front of me so I have to stop. Third time, I successfully start. I bet they are an automatic driver, thus they cannot use a clutch.

And thanks everyone, glad I am not the only one.

@Bolter
I think I may be going to China at the end of this year. So I shall keep that in mind. When I go to Malaysia, we charter a taxi as it is only $100 a day.