02-26-2013   #23 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloty
Like a week ago i downloaded lunia. I had lost my accounts. Sucks bad. I suddenly met a friend. He's never quit since TFT!!!! Anyway i was invited to his guild. Okay. Then I got from his guild leader a sieg over 15 rbs 95lvl all skills maxed with myth set (the top one right now idk how it's called) that made me like 35k str. Then i asked him how had gotten so many sp. Cash shop skill coupons he said. So if a mage that has not reached even 10lvl is given such a character I'm wondering how worthless our characters we had worked so hard on are.
Strongest player in terms of Strength
Rebirths : 22 (less than 2 years)
Strength: 46576

My characters strength is around 5k with only 13 rebirths (Exactly 2 years) and it took forever to attain that.
Currently ranked 2799th on the server and I quit over 3 years ago, not bad for all that effort I put into it.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 02-26-2013 at 03:12 PM.