Thread: Some Drivers
View Single Post
02-26-2013   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

So many drivers forget the rules of driving the moment they get their license. In their mind, they're like "Fark it, I got my License. I'll just pretend to be a good driver when I see police and drive like shit when there's none around."

Pedestrians do have the right of way for crossing. I don't get why the mom was rather rude at honking her horn. The only reason I could think someone would do that is if the people were walking slow. Even then, no one is going to run across the street just to let them turn right/left faster.

Should have totally flipped her off LOLs. Drivers like that piss me off so much.

I'd say 70% of the drivers here would fail their test if they had to retake it. They seriously suck at driving or don't even remember how they're suppose to do things when driving. Even I still remember some of the less usable information because it doesn't apply to where I live. ._.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog