Thread: Some Drivers
View Single Post
02-26-2013   #1 (permalink)
Nebula
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians
Default Some Drivers

So you would think that a crossing at the traffic lights would be safe to cross when the green walking man sign (or whatever you have, white countdown man for America) is displayed.
Well at this traffic light you are allowed to turn left (we drive on the leftw side of the road here) as long as the light is green and you give way to pedestrians. Anyways, most people at the crossing went before you were officially allowed to cross, and I waited. So here comes this card taking a left turn and I am continuing to cross when the green man is still there telling me that it is safe to cross. Anyways, she stops for me as I am crossing and then beeps her horn.
I had the right of way!
Yeah better waiting than being dead and correct, but gosh some people...
She was a mother with kids, looked like she was not too intellectually gifted to be honest.

Then another thing. In my country, learners have to put L-plateson their car. Most people have patience around them but some people illegally overtake them, and go around them when they cannot start in a manual (stick). We also have a speed limit of 80km/h (58ish miles/h) and people think that we will speed up by tailgating us.

I have a feeling that if they were to retest some of these drivers they would fail.

However, I do like Oregan drivers :3

Last edited by Nebula; 02-26-2013 at 02:50 PM.