View Single Post
02-25-2013   #49 (permalink)
Rhois
Magnolia Wine
Games
World of WarcraftElswordLeague of Legends

Rhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant futureRhois has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Rhois Send a message via Skype™ to Rhois

So our old contemporary technique teacher for Wednesday's isn't taking the class anymore (we don't know why) and has instead been replaced by the daughter (henceforth, G) of the owner of the school.

G's classes are easy and dull, I' m bored and looking to extend myself more than last year. I start looking at open dance classes at around tertiary level, over in the city. Having previous experience with talking to the owner (M) about sensitive issues none of which went down well. We decide not to talk to G about the ease of the class--it is understandable, first few weeks back, some new members--and instead our amazingly talented old teacher, R, who comes in on Saturdays.

R suggests that I go to the open dance classes to try them out, and tell M & R that I'm going. Email M today about it, receiving angry email back from BOTH M & R, M suggests that perhaps I should leave and go study elsewhere.

I'm 500% done with the egofavourtistneoptisticalschoolcrap, my lawd.